WILLIAM screw gate carabiner from Petzl
WILLIAM is perfect for those who want ease of use, for those with complex climbing projects that require multiple equipment units in the same carabiner, and for those who just want a light, large and secure screw carabiner.
This lightweight PETZL carabiner is asymmetrically pear-shaped and specially made to easily be connected to several equipment elements at the same time. With a wider bottom and larger opening, it is easy to attach it to both rope and other equipment that will fit in the carabiner at the same time.
Made of aluminum and designed with an H-shaped cross-section, WILLIAM has a high strength-to-weight ratio. A smooth / sliding inner surface with no sharp edges in the closure mechanism prevents unnecessary wear on other equipment.
The screw closure mechanism has a red tape under the screw, which is a visible reminder that the carabiner is unlocked.
Pear shape with large capacity and opening
- Facilitates assembly and use of multiple equipment elements at the same time
- Allows the use of Munter hitch in emergency situations
Made of aluminium for less weight
Easy to handle:
- Liquid / smooth interior design prevents equipment from sticking inside the carabiner
- Keylock system in the open / close mechanism
H-shaped cross section:
- Ensures high strength / weight ratio
- Protects against marks after wear
Closing mechanism: Screw lock with red tape when unlocked.
Weight: 85 grams
Ultimate load ,longitudinal: 27kN
Ultimate load, across: 8kN
Ultimate load, open: 8kN
Approved: CE EN 362, EAC, NFPA 1983 Technical Use
This product text has been translated using google translation tool. We will make a proper translation soon