Climbing holds for children should always be of the jug or mini jug type. Below you will find a selection that is all developed for small hand. Also suitable for kids rooms.
4 pcs. in stock
Climbing holds for kids - Climbing holds in amazing shapes and colors
A climbing wall in the home is a fun and motivating challenge for the child's motor skills, balance and movement. Climbing on the wall in the children's room can be a wonderful alternative to the ladder up to the bunk bed and gives the child many wonderful hours of "climb up, jump down" play. The climbing holds can also be mounted outdoors on the playhouse, on the gable or as part of other playground equipment in the garden.
Before you build your own climbing wall for your children, here are a few tips:
1. The height and width of the wall.
2. Do not build the climbing wall taller than 250 cm
3. Consider whether the climbing holds should be mounted directly on the wall, or on a wooden board (wooden boards provides the flexibility of being able to move the climbing holds around for new challenges.
4. What type of wall it should be mounted onto (brick, concrete, plaster, wood).
5. Who will be useing the climbing wall (child, young, adult, beginner, lightly experienced or experienced).
If you have the answers to points 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5, you can easily start to find boards, stuff for mounting and climbing holds. Climbing holds for children must be of good quality, have rounded edges and good grip. In this category we have a large selection of climbing holds that are especially suitable for children. A large part of them are approved under the playground regulations EN1176 and also have the German TÜV quality stamp. The various certifications appear in the descriptions when you click on the product. You are always welcome to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your wishes and needs for a climbing wall, we will gladly provide offers, advice and guidance.