Petzl MICRO TRAXION
Progress capture pulley
A small multifunctional and super light pulley with rope locking function.
MICRO TRAXION is Petzl's super lightweight (85g), super compact pulley with progress capture. With a size and weight 50% smaller than its predecessor, Mini Traxion, and at the same time better performance (91%) thanks to sealed ball bearings, this great pulley is a must for almost any serious climbers. The size and weight allow you to have it permanently hanging in the climbing harness until you need it, without having to drag on much extra weight. This is especially smart since the pulley is designed for not only ordinary pulley purposes, but also for rescue, and in emergencies such as ascenders. The pulley can easily and quickly be mounted and removed from a tight rope with just one hand (see video).
The MICRO TRAXION locking comb can be fixed in the open position if you need to use the unit as a regular pulley, and with angled teeth, the rope can be locked even when frozen or dirty.
- Super smooth and super compact pulley with re-blowing mechanism
- Sealed ball bearings for better efficiency (91%)
- Comb that can be locked in the open position and even works on dirty and frozen ropes
- Can be used on ropes with diameter 8mm - 11mm
- Instructions for mounting on ropes are engraved inside the pulley
- Designed to rescue from cracks, lifting, self-rescue and as ascenders in emergencies
Weight: 85 g
Certifications: CE EN 567, UIAA
Minimum rope diameter: 8 mm
Largest rope diameter: 11 mm
Pile type: sealed ball bearings
Pulley diameter: 25mm
Working capacity: 2 x 2.5 = 5 kN
Breakage strength: 2 x 7.5 = 15 kN
Working capacity as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
Breakage strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
Efficiency (Ball Bearings): 91%
The product comes with a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer.