MAMBO® 10.1 mm climbing rope from Petzl - 70 metres
10.1 mm diametre single rope for sport climbing in the gym and on the crag.
MAMBO 10.1 single rope has a diametre of 10.1 mm which makes it ideal for use both in the club and outside on the crags. The rope has a thick envelope which increases durability and gives the user better control.
Petzl strives to increase the ropes life and ease of use:
- core and mantle are fused together at the ends by "Ultra Sonic Finish," a process that helps to increase durability and prevent split ends.
- the rope comes packaged in Petzls "ClimbReady coil" which helps the user to avoid the rope unwound wrong at first use, something that also potentially increases rope life.
- the rope got Petzls "Everflex treatment": a heat treatment that stabilizes the core fibers and improves consistency. Thus, we secured a good hold and a smooth rope even after prolonged use.
- Highlighted center of the rope makes it easier to handle the rope.
- Map static and dynamic extension makes the rope predictable work Med.
- Diametre: 10.1 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): single rope
- Weight per metre: 65 g
- Sheath Thickness (sheath by weight): 37%
- Number factor 1.77-fall: 7
- Static elongation: 8.5%
- Dynamic elongation: 34%
- Impact force: 8.5 kN
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material: nylon