10 pcs 8 x 80mm screws
The screws can be used to mount our climbing holds directly in brick walls, concrete or aerated concrete walls and the hard walls of.
1. First drill a 10mm hole in the wall. max 80mm deep
2. The hold is placed over the hole
3. The nylon rawlplug is inserted into the climbing hold until the collar of the plug is fully inside the hold
4. The screw is inserted and screwed in all the way in until the hold is firmly secured
Tools and equipment for mounting climbing holds:
- Screw set 10 pcs 8 x 80mm screws with nylon plugs
- 10 mm brick drill
- Torx 40 bit
The screws can also be used when installing our climb plates on masonry and concrete walls, etc..